TWIN CITIES RISE
- Rise received a $1.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor. Rise was the only award winner in Minnesota, and one of only nine in the country.
- Struthers recently left her position at Haberman to begin doing freelance consulting in the areas of user experience and interactive strategy.
- Moreno hired as Senior Marketing Manager, Power Products at GE.
JASON VAN DE LOO
- Van De Loohired as CMO with Everspring Partners.
- Zabel of Springboard for the Arts featured in The Atlantic.
- Peterson hired as IT Project Manager with UnitedHealth Group.
GUFF VAN VOOREN
- Van Vooren hired as new co-executive director of Students Today Leaders Forever.
MARK A. SKIPPER
- Skipper hired as Vice President of Resource Development with Northside Achievement Zone.
- Kriesel profiled in the Star Tribune for his work as Anoka County’s director of Veterans Services.
- Proudfit profiled in the Star Tribune for receiving the Jefferson Award for Greatest Public Service Benefiting the Disadvantage.
- BeBoer-Moran promoted to Director of University Marketing and Communications at Concordia University, St. Paul.
- Bernhardt hired as Director of Development with Jeremiah Program.
Table of Contents