CYNTHIA BEMIS ABRAMS
- Abrams elected as Vice Chair by the ClearWay Minnesota Board of Directors.
American Refugee Committee
- Minnesota-based American Refugee Committee awarded the 2012 Peter F. Drucker Award for Nonprofit Innovation. The Drucker Institute received 612 applications from nonprofits in 49 states and the District of Columbia.
- McKie started small graphic Design business Sorta Nordic.
- Raderstorf elected as chair of the Rock Star Supply Co. Board.
- Vargas received the Caux Roundtable’s Outstanding Citizenship Award for 2012.
- Nemo left his day job with the Minnesota Nurses Association to run Nemo Media Group full-time.
- Goodwin selected as finalist for CFO of the Year by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
PILLSBURY UNITED COMMUNITIES
- Pillsbury United Communities recognized as a High-Impact Nonprofit from Philanthropedia at GuideStar.
Table of Contents